In the heart of the International Geneva
- research on international cooperation in education;
- a library with open access resources (texts, videos, figures);
- a blog with regular publications of articles;
- support and advice in various forms.
- a critical understanding of the orientations and methods of action of those involved in international cooperation in education ;
- more effective cooperation practices (to what extent do they contribute to strengthening national/local governance? to more equitable access to relevant learning?).
Manager: Dr. Thibaut Lauwerier
I am a teacher-researcher in the Research Team on International Dimensions of Education (ERDIE) at the Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences (FPSE) of the University of Geneva. I am also the coordinator of the MAS International Education and Research // DAS International Cooperation in Education and of the Francophone Research Network on the Privatisation of Education (ReFPE). Since 2021, I am the convenor of the RECI Working Group on « Teacher Training for Quality Education »