DO YOU NEED ASSISTANCE IN DESIGNING, IMPLEMENTING AND/OR EVALUATING YOUR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION PROJECT/PROGRAMME IN EDUCATION? WE CAN SUPPORT YOU.
- Between international agendas and taking into account local needs, in which areas should a project be set up?
- How to analyse educational needs?
- What are the relevant pedagogical approaches?
- Where and how to find funding for the project?
- Partnerships, coordination… what are the mistakes to avoid?
- How to ensure the sustainability of the project?
- How to build indicators to monitor and evaluate the project?
- What are the adequate tools to evaluate the project?
We can help you in three complementary ways:
- Continuing and distance education (University of Geneva): DAS Coopération internationale en éducation
- Support workshops within your institution
- External evaluation of your project/programme